Free trial access to Oxford University Press databases
Oxford University Press will provide free trial access to the following databases until October 30, 2021:
- Oxford Bibliographies An up-to-date and expanding bibliography of research topics.
- Oxford Handbooks Online Access to manuals published by Oxford University Press.
- Oxford Research Encyclopedias This database contains encyclopedias, the content of which is constantly being updated with the latest research results.
- Oxford Scholarship Online The database contains 17,000 published books covering 27 disciplines.
- University Press Scholarship Online
Oxford University Press is an international platform that includes the following university publishers: Oxford University Press, The American University in Cairo Press, British Academy, University of California Press, University of Chicago Press, Columbia University Press, Cornell University Press, Edinburgh University Press, University Press of Florida, Fordham University Press, University of Hawai'i Press, Hong Kong University Press, The University of Illinois Press, The University Press of Kentucky, Liverpool University Press, Manchester University Press, The University of Minnesota Press, The University Press of Mississippi, The MIT Press, New York University Press, The University of North Carolina Press, Policy Press, Princeton University Press, Stanford University Press, Yale University Presss
- Very Short Introductions The database offers an introduction to the following topics, among others: Climate to Consciousness, Game Theory to Ancient Warfare, Privacy to Islamic History, Economics to Literary Theory.
The databases can be accessed from the ELTE IP address.