Erasmus+ incoming student application
Exchange students must apply by sending the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Learning Agreement
- language certificate (English B2)
- 30th of May (for autumn semester)
- 30th of November (for spring semester)
If you cannot meet the deadline, please contact the International Office.
I. Application form
You can find the application form HERE. Please fill it out carefully!
II. Learning Agreement
- You can use a form provided by your home university or use the Online Learning Agreement platform.
- Please fill it out based on our course list and choose from this list only.
- Sign it and get it signed by your departmental coordinator.
If your Learning Agreement is acceptable, we will sign it and send it back to you via email/Online Learning Agreement platform.
By sending the learning agreement, you apply for the courses, but please note that in practical courses only a limited number of places is available.
III. Language certificate
The courses offered for exchange students are held in English. It is crucial that you have at least B2 level of English knowledge in order to complete our courses. Therefore, we require each applicant to submit
- a certificate of your English knowledge(for ex. language exam) or
- the home university’s statement of language proficiency.
The Housing Office can help you find a flat or students’ residence in Budapest. For further information, visit their website.
Hungarian language course
Our institution offers Hungarian language and culture courses in both the autumn and spring semesters. There are courses for all levels from complete beginners (A1) to proficient level (C2). If you are interested, please click here.
Did we forget anything?
If you have not found the information you have been looking for, also check ELTE’s main website.
Please make sure that you searched thoroughly for the information you need. If you still cannot find it, please write to email@example.com.