Device and room request
Different people are responsible for classroom management in the different buildings of the faculty.
- IZU (46, Izabella utca, 1064 Budapest)
- Elza Simor
- room no. 127
- Tel.: +36 (1) 461 4500/5626
- email: email@example.com
- KAZY (23–27, Kazinczy utca, 1075 Budapest)
- Ildikó Szanyi
- room no. 103
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Institute of Health Promotion and Sport Sciencies (10, Bogdánfy Ödön utca, 1117 Budapest)
- Judith Terjékiné Szecsey
- Tel.: +36 (1) 209 0619
- email: email@example.com
PROCEDURE OF CLASSROOM REQUEST
- For classes
- requests have to be sent from official ELTE email address
- classroom schedules are finalized according to a circular sent every semester by the vice-dean for education – it includes the deadlines and the process of requesting classrooms for the next semester and the classroom schedule is set accordingly
- For different events, professional programmes
The following information is expected:
- title of the event
- time details of the event (from.. to..)
- programme details of the event
- number of participants
- name and contact of the contact person
Please, send your request to our colleagues at least three weeks prior to the event.
- If you need technical equipment without personal assistance for smaller events you can submit your request online, form below. In case you have further questions or need more information, please, contact our colleagues via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your requests related to technical support (e.g. microphones or recording) for events in the PPK buildings need to be submitted 10 workdays before the event online, form below. In case you have further questions or need more information, please, contact our colleagues via email: email@example.com.