Student Affairs and Registrar's Office
The Student Affairs and Registrar’s Office is responsible for the completeness and correctness of your personal and educational data in the electronic registry system (Neptun) and store all your documents relating to your student status.
Personal customer service for students will not be available from 12 March 2020. We ensure electronic administrative service for the students.
David Bardóczky administratior firstname.lastname@example.org
David Ölveczky-Kerekes administratior email@example.com
That is where you can
manage general administration related to the registry system or your final examination such as:
- change your personal data in Neptun,
- submit your BA portfolio,
- submit your MA or MSc thesis,
or request official forms and documents related to your studies such as:
- student status certificate,
- transcript of records,
or submit forms and requests related to the administration of your studies such as:
- request for late registration for the semester,
- request for late course registration,
- request to the Academic Committee,
- request to the Dean,
- request for credit transfer,
- thesis title announcement (for MA students),
- request for late final exam application.
customer service of the Registrar’s Office is available in the room 115 on the first floor.