University networks incoming student application
University network student application
Welcome to ELTE!
Are you planning to apply for exchange studies through one of the university networks? Please visit this page to find out more details.
If you have already received confirmation of your nomination from us you need to follow the steps below to submit your application.
Exchange students must apply by sending the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org :
- application form
- a list of courses you intend to take
- language certificate (English B2)
- 30th of May (for autumn semester)
- 30th of November (for spring semester)
If you cannot meet the deadline, please contact the International Office, because late applications may also be considered.
- You can find the application form here.
- Please take a look at our course list. These are the only courses offered for exchange students.
- When you have chosen the ones you are interested in, please send the list to us so that we can make sure you will have a place in them.
- Please note that in practical courses only a limited number of places is available.
The courses offered for exchange students are held in English. Therefore we require each applicant to submit
- a certificate of their English knowledge
- the home university’s statement of language proficiency (at least B2 level).
The Housing Office can help you find a flat or students’ residence in Budapest. For further information visit their website.
Hungarian language course
Our institution offers Hungarian language and culture courses in both the autumn and spring semesters. There are courses for all levels from complete beginners (A1) to proficient level (C2). If you are interested please click here.
Did we forget anything?
If you have not found the information you have been looking for, also check ELTE’s main website.
Please make sure that you searched thoroughly for the information you need. If you still cannot find it please write to email@example.com .