Erasmus+ ICM outgoing student application
Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility
Before you apply
Application procedure of Erasmus+ International credit mobility program agrees to the procedure of the Erasmus+ program to European countries.
- visa procedures
- extra insurance
- extra travel support based on the distance of the receiving institution
Student mobility for studies:
- 3-12 months per study cycle
- student needs to complete at least 20 credits in one semester – all must be accepted at ELTE (except for PhD students)
Can I apply?
Yes, you can if you have:
- Hungarian citizenship, valid residence permit or refugee status,
- active student status at ELTE at the time of application AND during the mobility,
- at least one completed semester in adult education, and will have at least two completed semesters at the time of mobility,
- or will have the language knowledge required by the receiving institution.
If you are interested please check the current call for applications here.
For further information please write to email@example.com .