Call for Applications - Unique Master Programme on Higher Education, Research and Innovation Management offers Full Scholarships
The MARIHE - Master in Research and Innovation in Higher Education is a two-year Erasmus Mundus Master's programme funded by the European Union. Successful applicants will receive a full scholarship offered by the programme. The first two semesters of the programme are common, with specialisation in semester 3.One of the four specialisations of the programme is the Learning and Teaching specialisation offered by ELTE. Students choosing this specialisation will receive a Master's degree in Educational Science from ELTE and a diploma from Tampere University. It is also possible to choose a specialisation from the three other partner universities. In addition, you can choose to specialise in one of three other partner universities (in which case you will receive diplomas from the partner universities). Each student will receive a diploma from two universities. You do not have to choose your specialisation when applying for the programme, although you can indicate your preference.
MARIHE - Master in Research and Innovation in Higher Education offers:
- a high quality master programme on higher education, research and innovation management, with a truly global perspective
- full scholarships from the European Union, open to applicants from all nationalities
- a 2-year full-time cross-cultural study journey - students will study in at least three different countries
- an intensive training experience in small groups of international top students
- an international network of recognized partner institutions, scholars, practitioners and alumni
- excellent job perspectives (PhD positions, higher education management, policy making etc.)
Application Deadline is 25 November 2021.
Apply now: www.marihe.eu