Submission of the Credit Application Form at the beginning of the autumn semester of the academic year 2022/2023
Based on Section 12 (1)-(2) of the Educational Operational Regulations of the Doctoral School of Education and 6.1-6.2. points of the Operational Regulations of the Doctoral School of Psychology, at the beginning of every semester, the student shall, after consulting with their topic supervisor, appropriate to their learning and research plan, complete the credit application form with their planned research and teaching activities. The form shall be submitted to the Registrar’s Office with the approval or signature of the topic supervisor and the head of programme no later than the last day of the course registration period.
In case the student would not like to complete research or teaching credits during the semester, the empty credit application has to be handed in with the approvals of the supervisor(s) and program leader.
The student has to submit the credit application form in Neptun (preferably as a pdf file) clicking on Administration / Requests, and then choosing the PPK PHD Credit Application Form Certificate at the beginning of 2022/23/1 named form. At the beginning of the current semester, the credit application form has to be submitted untilthe 30th of September 2022, 4 p.m.
Submitting the credit application form at the beginning of each semester is obligatory. If you are an Active student in the semester but don’t submit the credit application form before the deadline, or the submission is incomplete and sent without the obligatory approvals, you have to pay a 3500 HUF late fee for missing an administrative deadline.
Additional information on filling the credit application form
- In case your supervisor(s) and/or program leader cannot sign the credit application form, their approval can be sent as another document, for example as an email, which you can also submit in Neptun.
- If you have a supervisor and a co-supervisor, both of them must sign the credit application form.
- The credit application form submitted at the beginning of the semester does not certify completion of activities. To certify said activities, the student has to submit the credit application form at the end of the semester.
- In case the research and teaching activities and their credit values are not on the credit application form at the beginning of the semester, whether the approved credit application form is filled or empty, or in case the credit value (or the amount of work put into an activity) has changed, the new activity and the new credit value may be added to the credit application form before submitting it at the end of the semester with the approval of the program leader and the head of the Doctoral School.
- The credit application form must only contain the research and teaching credits completed in the given semester. Do not use any other request form.
- Incomplete or unsubmitted credit application forms and unattached approvals cannot be accepted. You may check your application form after submission to Neptun by clicking Administration on the menu bar and then choosing Requests. You will have to select the Submitted requests tab and then you will find your recently submitted request based on the name and the date of submission. The attachments can be opened after clicking the plus sign on the right hand side and then choosing the request attachment point. You will see your completed uploads in the pop-up window.
- If you wish to submit a request other than the credit application form, do NOT submit it using the credit application form template. Other types of requests must be sent electronically via email to email@example.com or you can drop off a physical copy of your request in the wooden post box by the office door.
- If the supervisors’ and the program leader’s approvals are sent via email, make sure that the email addresses and the dates are clearly identifiable. It must also be unmistakably clear based on the wording of the messages which semester’s which credit application form is being approved. The signatures of the supervisor(s) and the program leader must be provided for the credit application form which is being submitted.
- If you are unable to get a signature from the program leader or the supervisor(s), please notify the Doctoral School as soon as possible. You may do so at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are a student of the Doctoral School of Psychology and at email@example.com if you are a student of the Doctoral School of Education.