Submission of the certification of the credit application form at the end of the autumn semester of the academic year 2022/2023
Doctoral students have to certify supervised research and teaching activity credits completed during the semester on the credit application form. On the form submitted at the beginning of the semester, the supervisor certifies completed credits line by line using his/her signature. For the submission at the end of the semester, the student obtains the supervisor(s)’ and the program leader’s approval and submits the filled in credit application form in Neptun until the deadline set by the Doctoral School. The Secretary of the Doctoral Schools forwards the submitted forms to the Head of the Doctoral School for approval.
The student has to submit the credit application form in Neptun (preferably as a pdf file) clicking on Administration / Requests, and then choosing the PPK PHD Credit Application Form Certificate at the end of 2022/23/1 named form. At the end of the current semester, the credit application form has to be submitted until9 January 2023, 4 p.m.
ATTENTION! A different deadline applies to those students who take the complex exam at the end of the current semester so that they can complete the prerequisites of the complex exam before the exam. The deadline that applies to them is5 December 2022, 4. p.m.
If you have an active student status for the semester but you fail to submit the credit application form before the deadline set by the Doctoral School, or the submission is incomplete and sent without the obligatory approvals, you have to pay a 3500 HUF late fee for missing an administrative deadline.
Additional information on filling the credit application form
- Before submitting the form, the student has to discuss the activities completed during the semester with his/her supervisor because the supervisor states which credits were completed from the previously planned research and teaching credits. The completed credit number can differ from the previously planned one.
- In case you have completed research and teaching activities that were not on the credit application form at the beginning of the semester (the form might have been empty as well), add the new activity to the credit application form and have it certified with the supervisor and the program leader as well.
- In case your supervisor(s) and/or program leader cannot sign the credit application form, their approval can be sent as another document, for example as an e-mail, which you can also submit in Neptun.
- You do not need to get the approval of the Head of the Doctoral School before submitting the form, the Secretary of the Doctoral School will take care of that.
- The credit application form must only contain the research and teaching credits completed in the given semester. Do not use any other request form.
- Incomplete or unsubmitted credit application forms and unattached approvals cannot be accepted. You may check your application form after submission to Neptun by clicking Administration on the menu bar and then choosing Requests. You will have to select the Submitted requests tab and then you will find your recently submitted request based on the name and the date of submission. The attachments can be opened after clicking the plus sign on the right hand side and then choosing the request attachment point. You will see your completed uploads in the pop-up window.
- If you wish to submit a request other than the credit application form, do NOT submit it using the credit application form template. Other types of requests must be sent electronically via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can drop off a physical copy of your request in the wooden post box by the office door.
- If you have a supervisor and a co-supervisor, both of them must sign the credit application form.
- If the supervisors’ and the program leader’s approvals are sent via email, make sure that the email addresses and the dates are clearly identifiable. It must also be unmistakably clear based on the wording of the messages which semester’s which credit application form is being approved. The signatures of the supervisor(s) and the program leader must be provided for the credit application form which is being submitted.
- If you are unable to get a signature from the program leader or the supervisor(s), please notify the Doctoral School as soon as possible. You may do so at email@example.com if you are a student of the Doctoral School of Psychology and at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are a student of the Doctoral School of Education.