Templates - Doctoral School of Psychology
- Credit application form (PhD programme from 2020/21)
Submit it in the Registrar’s Office until the last day of the registration period every semester. The submission deadline for the credit application form is the end of the course registration period every semester.
The credit application forms have to be approved by the supervisor(s) and the head of the doctoral program. At the end of the semester, the completed credits must be entered, and be approved by the supervisor and the head of the doctoral program.
- Training plan: It covers the first 4 semesters, the study and research period, and is prepared after consultation with the supervisor. The submission deadline is the last day of the study period of the first semester.
The training plan is to be sent via email to email@example.com, copying the supervisor and the head of the doctoral program, who will approve it by email.
- Request template (general)
Please use the template when filing a request on changing supervisor/ co-supervisor/ research topic/ doctoral program.
- Declaration of the PhD student’s admittance to the complex exam
- Further templates (Student Affairs and Registrar's Office)